caliper color change up

2002_lincolnLS

Custom User Title
Reaction score
well tried to polish up my brake calipers. They actually came up pretty nicely for cast aluminum which is tough to get a smooth surface on with out taking of a lot of material, just wasn't that motivated. They look much better in real life than what my Iphone pics show.

so check it out.

wheels are next for some love after the door.

brakes 5.jpg

brakes 4.jpg

brakes 3.jpg

brakes 2.jpg

brakes 1.jpg

Im ordering four brand new ones and getting them powdercoated black.

Thought about doing silver and black like this.

24e8jz8.jpg

yeah that looks good, If I had 4 extras, I would have done more but I can only do so much being my daily and not having the extra calipers on

Wow....those rotors look really bad.

You should get the painted black centers.

Black, have you looked into getting your own powder coat kit, I believe sears sells them. And with the calipers they are small enough to put into a home oven. May be cheaper and you now have the stuff to powder coat other smaller parts.

Black, have you looked into getting your own powder coat kit, I believe sears sells them. And with the calipers they are small enough to put into a home oven. May be cheaper and you now have the stuff to powder coat other smaller parts.

I don't think I'd cook food in an oven after curing a powder coated item in there.

Oven
You must have access to an electric oven or toaster oven other than the one used for food, as mildly toxic fumes are liberated from the powder while curing. Used ovens can be found in appliance centers, news papers, and yard sales. The oven must be in good working condition.

Im ordering four brand new ones and getting them powdercoated black.

Thought about doing silver and black like this.

24e8jz8.jpg
:*) OMG

Those look sweet! I want that in Red, with a silver or black star.

Edit: Or the word L I N C O L N

Members online

Back