Cadillac and Lincoln HELP NEEDED!

H

hemi dawg

hello all!

i dont believe in capital letters, they are evil

just bought (2 yr lease actually) my first caddy...pause for applause... :dj: it's the last 2005 deville dhs to roll off the line...due in 3-4 weeks...same model and colors as my dear old dad's...which i find cool :Beer

i traded in my awesome 2005 chrysler cool-vanilla 300c for the caddy...got a great price...love the 300c, just a little too dangerous for me once the midlife crises passed :nos:

i actually wanted to buy the 2005 town car as i LOVE (oops, had to use caps there) the ride and styling!!! wanted the L version...L for LOVE! :gr_hail: it does not have nearly the number of features as the caddy though and caddy gave me a real deal on the lease--beat lincoln by $6600 actually (which includes $2k more for the trade-in), which i couldn't refuse

so now, my secret plan is to drive and enjoy the caddy for awhile...trade it to my wife for her 2004 acura tl :ricesmile ...let her get used to the caddy...suggest we give the "old" tl to her "dear" mother, who now drives a big, 1995? buick...all in time for me to lease the 2006 town car! :tmi:

anyone know details on what lincoln will add the 2006 town car L? please tell me they won't change the styling or drive in 2007 or ever! :ban

2 caddy issues...please help if you can...

1. seatbelt keeps sliding off my shoulder (when I turn my torso left) like a slutty bra-strap. :soapbox: any fixes? (other than don't turn your torso left!)

2. any way to add bluetooth to the caddy using the useless (to me) on-star buttons, mike and speaker hook-ups?

anyway, glad to be here with y'all

:feedback

:thread:

:W to :V !! Sounds like you picked the best deal. Enjoy your stay!

:W post your caddy questions in the caddy forums and you'll get quicker better answers. Not everyone check out the welcome area! Same with Lincoln questions.

Welcome again to :V enjoy the site!

Members online

Back