Bye Bye LS....Hello...um....not LS

PetesSweets86

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So it's official as of last night. Ended up selling my Lincoln LS with all it's parts to a local and got me into something a bit more practical for both my job, my state with retarded weather, as well as comfort.

I introduce to you my first ride ever that I haven't had anyone help me out in the purchase of (My Lincoln LS was a cosigner)

Got it for 22069 dollars, it's a 2008 with only 20907.8 miles on it. It may not have navigation but I can live without it with all the other goodies it has. Also, suprisingly quick for how small/feeble the engine is (206hp)

These shots are from this morning

300854_2479416866092_1272657105_33079154_145394219_n.jpg

313019_2479419146149_1272657105_33079157_325694708_n.jpg

296164_2479422666237_1272657105_33079161_1514418071_n.jpg

314496_2479425226301_1272657105_33079166_2114561148_n.jpg

AWww . I tried selling my first LS had it on CL and put a sign in the window for about 36 hours . I just couldn't bring myself to actually go through with it. But then again I'm a hillbilly and I love my tear wheel drive on ice covered pavement. Nothing like gliding through the local iga parking lot !

Nice car congratulations but I could never bring myself to spend $22k on 206hp
And if you took some driving lessons you could have driven the Lincoln in the snow

True, the ls handles well with good tires and a light foot ( when necessary! ) but... the ls can't compare to awd in bad weather.

I can drive the lincoln in snow but not our ice/hills. There are hills everywhere and they are mostly an 65-80 degree incline and the LS has not budged even with such minor snow/ice.

I tell you the 22k isn't bad for this year, mileage, and options. It basically has everything except dvd,nav,bluetooth, park assist and radar guided cruise control.

I planned on getting a good snow car or suv (was looking at the '11 Jeep Grand Cherokee or Ford Raptor) and then I'm going to get the 2015 50th anniversary Mustang for dry day fun.

This is at least my plan...NO TESLA HEADLIGHTS FO SURE!

But anyways I was trying to shoot for the Infiniti G37x but the dealers/second hand ppl are being dumbass' but was able to spot this joy and was stunned by only 20k miles in almost 4 years...thats not bad.

It cracks me up when I get suck on an icy hill. Makes the ls sound like a golf cart! Just a spinning. Not as bad as my mom's 84 Iroc. She had to have some guys push her car up the hill at the end of our road cause the camaro kept skidding back down. It was hysterical.

I can't wait till winter! Man I'm tired of summer! Weird right?!

lol now I'm embracing the upcoming winter, just took my car out for a joyride...forgot it's 1am here on a weekend night and there's THOUSANDS of cops all over the place here, every street corner...so I went to the Woodinville, WA backwoods where there's tons of round abouts and was going around them from 40-60mph. was fun and got to enjoy sinking into the heated/cooled seats.

Nice purchase Sweet P. I just started a thread this week because I took a IS350 out (my brother-in-law dealer car) and was pretty impressed. They are nice cars.

Congrats! Make sure the valve spring recall has been done, if it applies to the 250.
Check out ClubLexus for a great community.

Pete, you DO realize that an 80 degree incline is almost straight up? Do you often drive up the face of a cliff?

Glad you like your Nip...:D

KS

Nice purchase Sweet P. I just started a thread this week because I took a IS350 out (my brother-in-law dealer car) and was pretty impressed. They are nice cars.

ya, what sucks is they just NOW released the IS350 AWD, before it was only the 250. I plan on getting another car in the future as a mod/track car, maybe the '11 or newer mustang gt, I dunno yet. But I do need a reliable DD and the Lincoln just couldn't cut it...with my lead foot I'd be lucky if I could even get more than 15.9 mpg on average...and that's city/highway....with a CAI, intake tube

So pete sold his ls, bummer man. Why did you disappear on us?

Never driven one but I am a fan, maybe not to own, but they sure are nice.

So pete sold his ls, bummer man. Why did you disappear on us?

Never driven one but I am a fan, maybe not to own, but they sure are nice.

Lol I dissapeared cause I started getting so busy I haven't even had time for even facebook let alone LVC.

Plus a carnival of tree sap ruined my car and I was ashamed to even talk about it......look like nature jacked off on my car :/

But I do miss the power it had, thought even with only 206hp this Lexus feels very quick and zippy, I mean the 0-60 on it stock is 7.8sec, which isn't too bad. So now that I have a reliable car for work, travel, and such I can now put money away for a good mod car, either a Mark 8 or the new 11 Mustang...determines what will happen :-D

Hell I even lost track of all my demotivational websites too....and Peppers titty and @ss pictures :-D

Members online

Back