Buying an LS or LSE

baby-j

LVC Member
Reaction score
there are 2 to choose from an 05 lse 138k's with nav or an 06 ls 115 k's no nav! the 05 is 9998 the 06 11299 money not the issue. There are suttle difference like the 06 has rear adjustable headrest and rear heated seats but the the 05 has nav both are black with beige interiors. which should i go for! Im leaning to th lse cause of the nav easier to replace with a dble din and i like the spoiler and wheels better! Your input would be great!

My personal opinion is that Nav is not a concern, for the reason you mentioned and also because my Droid Bionic has a better navigation program on it (google nav) than any DVD driven in-dash unit.

Actually the nav is harder to replace with a double din.

If you search on here you will find out why. But 06 is the last and best year.

Actually the nav is harder to replace with a double din.

If you search on here you will find out why. But 06 is the last and best year.

Very true. If the OP wants to replace the headunit, factory nav is not the way to go.

I'd keep looking. Neither of those are good prices considering the mileage. You can find an 06 for mileage in the 60K-70K range for that price (or less if you search hard).

there are 2 to choose from an 05 lse 138k's with nav or an 06 ls 115 k's no nav! the 05 is 9998 the 06 11299 money not the issue. There are suttle difference like the 06 has rear adjustable headrest and rear heated seats but the the 05 has nav both are black with beige interiors. which should i go for! Im leaning to th lse cause of the nav easier to replace with a dble din and i like the spoiler and wheels better! Your input would be great!

Way too much money for both of those.

I will sell you mine for $8,700. It's got 110,000. And, it's better condition/cleaner that both of those you looked at:GUARANTEED.

Ahhh, kilometers. That makes a big difference! Depends on the condition of the cars then. You may be able to work the price down on them to get a better price. Keep us posted.

lol sorry for the confusion they both are in great shape with minor minor cosmetics but if the 06's are the best year for the car then il opt for the 06 plus my kids will love the rear heated seats lol

ON20080128121755984_2011122935096139090-orig.jpg
[/IMG]
ON20080122105732117_2011101907220991168-orig.jpg
[/IMG]

lol sorry for the confusion they both are in great shape with minor minor cosmetics but if the 06's are the best year for the car then il opt for the 06 plus my kids will love the rear heated seats lol

Can't beat the heated rear seats! My daughter absolutely loves having a "bun warmer"!!

What options does the 06 have. I find it odd that it has heated rear seats but no chrome wheels and no nav. Does it have hid's, backup sensors? Sunroof? 6 disk cd?

I would forsure try to getthe price down on that 06.

options

What options does the 06 have. I find it odd that it has heated rear seats but no chrome wheels and no nav. Does it have hid's, backup sensors? Sunroof? 6 disk cd?

No nav or chrome wheels but 6disk and back up sensor and hid's it does have

There were many, many more options available in Canada. There were '03-'06 V6 sport and V8 base models. Additionally, cloth seats were a no-cost option.

No nav or chrome wheels but 6disk and back up sensor and hid's it does have

Oem hids should make your decision easy.

Look up how much each headlight sells for on tasca. And I love my backup sensors too.

I don't even need my brights with the hid's and when I drive other cars the headlights seem dim.

options

Oem hids should make your decision easy.

Look up how much each headlight sells for on tasca. And I love my backup sensors too.

I don't even need my brights with the hid's and when I drive other cars the headlights seem dim.
they both have HID's

Members online

Back