Buying a Lincoln LS....looking for advice

Anyone think a 2003 Lincoln LS with 173,000 miles with a completely replaced cooling system (degas, radiator, hoses) is worth $1700?

I would hope so because that describes my LS. Actually,,, I'd be asking $4-5k for mine with all of the new parts going on it. If you are a prospective buyer... the $1700 price depends on whether or not it has engine, transmission, or suspension issues. You could easily dump a couple grand into parts if needed.

Don't know. There's one near by on a dealer's lot for $1700 and the sheet claims no mechanical issues, driven for 50 miles to test, and all cooling system pieces were replaced within the last year with OEM stuff. Checked it out when they were closed. Interior looks clean, no body rust, it's white. Was curious if people here consider it a good price.

And it's the V6

Anyone think a 2003 Lincoln LS with 173,000 miles with a completely replaced cooling system (degas, radiator, hoses) is worth $1700?

Well if it makes you feel any better, I just bought mine for a month ago and its a 03 v8 sport with 81K and it has the trans issue and I paid $4200. Will replace the shift solenoid once I replace all the coils and plugs which I have but just haven't had my guy come over to help do the work required since I have no tools.

Hmmm maybe I should start a go fund me account for a jag supercharged 4.0 LS............... :shifty:

Members online

No members online now.
Back