Buy your GTC ground effects kit!

• Thread starter re-Markable LSC
  • Start date
R

re-Markable LSC

I am very pleased to say that the GTC body kit project is moving forward and things are happening daily. We are currently sending out the pieces to create molds, and we expect that the finished product will be ready to ship in 90 days.
This kit is the "Holy Grail" of Mark VII legend and has not been available for at least 15 years. The initial run of these kits is set at 20. You can reserve your kit for a deposit of $250. The balance of $750 plus s/h will be due when your kit is ready to ship in 6-8 weeks. If you are interested contact me directly at turfscape@charter.net and include your name and phone number.

GTC.jpg

Another example. Disregard the wing. It is not part of the kit.

GTCMArk.jpg

Mark VIII Ground Effects

Anybody know of ground effects for a '93 Mark VIII?

The only ones I've been able to find:

http://www.sleepyvalley.com

Brendan Gillespie

'93 Lincoln Mark VIII
18" ASA J5 Wheels
Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Tires
Cold Air Intake
Superchip (Dynotuned)

OldSchool1 said:
OS-->
slap.gif
<--Black87LSC

lol We're lucky he abandoned the clear tails. Bluegrass from LincolnsOnline has a set of LSC center caps modified for the knock off center cap look. It looks OK on the BBS style wheels. It's definitely an old look. V6 Mustangs now have optional fake knock off hubs.

They're actually quite Old School, but I think maybe he thought you mean the new spinner hub caps.

If you search LincolnsOnline, you can read how Bluegrass modified his caps.

Has your louvered hood lowered underhood temps? Has it improved aerodynamics? Does the car feel more stable at speed on the highway in the front?

OOOO, I could see what he meant if he thought I was talking about those dumb Wal-Mart spinner hubcaps! Thanks for the info on the center caps. The hood has lowered temps somewhat, and it cools off a LOT faster than a mark with a stock hood. It likes to run between the O and the R on the temp gauge, sometimes a bit higher.

That's odd. That's what my stock cooling system keeps my car at for the most part. I'll have to double check in a couple weeks.

The hood really doesnt make a noticable difference at cruising speed. The temp is almost the same with a stock hood as my hood. It just cools off faster. I should be puttin it back on the road this week. I can't wait!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back