buy another gen 2 or.....

Lol zmt when I say beat them on performance I mean look at srt8...for has the mustang and Ford gt, GM has Canaries and vette...Chrysler has charger,Challenger,300c,Jeep srt8, Durango r/t, hell even a caravan r/t with just under 300 HP. Ford I'm my opinion has missed the mark. No car in their product line up for a 39 year old male. I'm 6'2 and 290-300lbs so where is the muscle for a Guy my size? Same with GM...they had Pontiac grand price gxp...and the g8...both are no longer being made and the as moniker is being slapped on unworthy products...ijs it seems Chrysler is about power right now...so much so that srt is now a brand and will be getting their on dealerships. I wish Ford would bring out a rwd/awd tbird.
Base it off of the Aston Martin. Use the new 5.0 as the mid model and a supercharger as the top model.
Interior could be based off the new Taurus sho. Also a Svt version of the explorer and f-150. Then maybe a full on Taurus..skip the eccoboost and slap the coyote blown in that car. Then I can say Ford is serious about performance again. "Oh and crack is wack" lol

ford has

gt500 650 bhp
gt stang 400 hp
raptor off road monster
sho gear grabbin grocery getter 400 horse
not to mention the rousch/saleen/shelby/ packages you can get for the new trucks with the 5.0 or eco boost
the diesel ford just came out with 2 years ago (I think its the 6.7) is AMAZING truly astonishing.

chrylers srt8 has 435bhp AND THATS ALL
the srt8 jeep is fun, and the 300srt is cool but the damn regular gt mustang will spank the pants off any srt.

i sold cars for years Chryslers build quality BLOWS and they are uncomfortable as hell. as for your size... well i am 6ft 5in and 280-300 (depending on the :q:q:q:q i took that morning) get in a mustang its not bad at all. get in a new f150, great

i mean would you really rather have a srt8 jeep over a raptor f150? even the rubicon is :q:q:q:q in comparison.

F-150 Raptor 6.2 SVT Walk around and Startup - YouTube

Taurus sho is 380hp....slower that a srt8
Ford raptor has only. A 6.2l @411 HP
Btw srt8. Are 470hp 6.4l and has been noted to be rated.conservatively.
ill take a 300c or charger srt8 over a Taurus sho any day.
As far as the Dodge ram r/t its 390hp. With speculation that another srt10 is due out after the new viper release. And you can't count roush or salen cause then you have have to add hennessy to the list. Again Ford has even dropped the Svt moniker if I'm correct...which I hope I'm not.
Btw this is fun :)

chrylers srt8 has 435bhp AND THATS ALL
the srt8 jeep is fun, and the 300srt is cool but the damn regular gt mustang will spank the pants off any srt

My brother has beat down plenty of stangs in his Jeep srt........

chrylers srt8 has 435bhp and thats all
the srt8 jeep is fun, and the 300srt is cool but the damn regular gt mustang will spank the pants off any srt

my brother has beat down plenty of stangs in his jeep srt........

5.0?

I tell you what...I wish I could fit a Triton v-10 in a mark VIII or the 5.0 coyote. Man and that 6.2 would be nice to have in a mark...

Nah.....4.6....but i'm sure with his SC mod it would be a close race

with a sc he will walk them. they are fast.

my only point is mopar has 1 high perfomance engine, and it is an old pushrod lump that gets 8mpg

Lol......i'm a ford man but I must say they really lack options when it come to performance

Mill that's all I'm saying. And mopar has more than one engine. They have the 5.7 which in the ram puts out 390. They have the 6.1 @ 425 HP, the 6.4 (392) @ a conservative 470hp they also have the 426,440 and the 8.4 v-10. All I see for Ford is a modular 5.0, the eccoboost 6cylinder and the new 6.2 both at 410hp. Now GM has the ls family which is a nice engine family.

Last edited:
Mill that's all I'm saying. And molar has more than one enging. They have the 5.7 which in the ram puts out 390. They have the 6.1 @ 425 HP, the 6.4 (392) @ a conservative 470hp they also have the 426,440 and the 8.4 v-10. All I see for Ford is a modular 5.0, the eccoboost 6cylinder and the new 6.2 both at 410hp. Now GM has the ls family which is a nice engine family.

The LS motors are great because it doesn't cost a lot to get good HP gains makes me miss the vette......also they have a mod support network like no other

chargers and all the other cars that are built on the same platform piss me off!!!

my cousin has one, she let me drive it and i couldnt see crap out of them, just tryin to back that damn thing up is a job.

plus in my area all you see is the base model with 22 or 24 inch rims on them and they all look like jackasses inside them.

Members online

Back