Busted!

Frogman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I promise to nicer if you promise to be smarter.
For the past few days when I'd open up my laptop lid and the computer would resume from sleep mode, the web browser would have all these weird dog sites loaded up. I was starting to wonder if I were sleep browsing or something.

I was starting to question my sanity. I mean, sure, I'd have woken up in the morning more tired than when I went to bed a few times, but I just couldn't figure out why. I was about to call my new psychiatrist (old one committed suicide by jumping out of his ground level office window... the cops still can't figure out why the fall killed him...), to schedule an appointment and see WTF is wrong with me... aside from what we know is wrong with my fugged up personality.

Anyway, this morning I woke up about 0300 hours to a noise that didn't sound familiar. The midgets were all sleeping, so it wasn't them. I then began clearing the house. I walked into the living room only to see my laptop lid open and the laptop fully powered up...

Then, I caught her!

Apparently, she's reading up on a basset hound 3 houses down from my city house.

IMG_20110219_171723.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back