burnout vid

BlackMark8Li

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
This is 1 of my last burnout vids I made. this was actually my old lms muffler set-up.. you hear the rattling in the vid at the beginning? thats the mufflers. after this I put the new style dual tipped lms mufflers. what do ya guys think?

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=29013756

and that car was in almost perfect shape b4 I rear-ended someone... you can see the front end damage. and of course the rims.. lol. but I had alot of work done to that car. :)

Sounds good, looks good, and fun especially cause of the humps in the road. You said you had the lms mufflers was it them only or full exhaust?

well that setup I had in that vid is as follows... kooks 3/4 headers, 2 1/2 inch mandrel bend pipes going into lms'x xx pipe and the mufflers.

honistly I do miss her. was very fun to drive, and sounded awsome but there were times where I wanted a little bit quiter car, mostly at 6am when I went to work. My neighbor used to complain about how loud it was. What I really want is a 98 low miles and put crazy work into it.. black it out and supercharge it.

although I am driving a 04 bonneville gxp with gm's 4.6 in it and I love it. not nearly as fast as the mark, but the only draw back is its fwd. nice looking cart tho, I like the styling better than the mark, and the interior.

Members online

No members online now.
Back