buddies project

95MkViii

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
just got done doing this to my buddies car. what do you guys think?

20140309_201523_zpsf69f1e56.jpg

You have to mask off stuff, only engine bay should be painted. I see one line, hose, bolt head that's painted and it turns me off. Not telling you how to do your stuff just input.

Way too much in my opinion. I hope when you have the engine in there you never have to look for something because the reflections will make it difficult to see.

Just my opinion, if you and your buddy like it then all is good.

280Z?

Have to agree, a bit bright and over-sprayed. If the lines and fittings/components were all properly colored and the bright silver toned down/muted a bit, it may be better. However, it could work to your advantage if the engine itself will be darker colored or in Satin/Flat tones.

You have to mask off stuff, only engine bay should be painted. I see one line, hose, bolt head that's painted and it turns me off. Not telling you how to do your stuff just input.

All the lines and bolts are going to be replaced with lines from the swap car. none of the lines are needed, and all
of the bolts are going to be replaced.

280Z?

Have to agree, a bit bright and over-sprayed. If the lines and fittings/components were all properly colored and the bright silver toned down/muted a bit, it may be better. However, it could work to your advantage if the engine itself will be darker colored or in Satin/Flat tones.

the engine is going to be all black.

Since all lines/hardware is being replaced and the engine will be dark, I think it will work well.

Members online

No members online now.
Back