Brushed Aluminum Trim

ltnate3

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey just wanted everyone to know that if you're thinking about the woodgrain trim, buy it from GrayGhost. I just got my kit (brushed aluminum) and it is beautiful. The product is great and as soon as I get some pics I'll post. Thanks a lot GrayGhost. Hey any idea when the ashtray piece will be ready for sale?

Do you have the wood wheel and shifter? I want to install the brushed aluminum kit but dont know how it will look with the shifter,wheel and doors :confused: Does any one make a kit for those items???

for the wheel u can buy an oem one thats not woodgrain, or have urs done in aluminum like greyghost had his done in carbon fiber, but its not cheap

ltnate3 said:
Hey just wanted everyone to know that if you're thinking about the woodgrain trim, buy it from GrayGhost. I just got my kit (brushed aluminum) and it is beautiful. The product is great and as soon as I get some pics I'll post. Thanks a lot GrayGhost. Hey any idea when the ashtray piece will be ready for sale?
They manufacturing company has the pieces and they are making the templates of the items I sent them. One member here sent me his DIN radio kit and they are making a wood piece for it along with the ashtray surround and the ashtray itself. I'll offer those piece in any color shown on my website. Hopefully I'll get it back quickly.

Members online

Back