Brought my car in today.

scott61023

LVC Member
Reaction score
Well I must say I am pleasently suprised with my dealer. I made an appointment with L&B Lincoln-Mercury in Suffolk County Long Island NY. I brought it in for a noise in the rear end, Trans service, Valet key not working, and heated mirrors not working. I bought the car used from them in October, it is a 2001 LS V8 Sport with 47000 mile on it now.

They not only gave me a new '05 Town car to drive while they fixed my car... but did it with a smile on their face. Then I get a call on my cell phone asking me if it is OK if they keep my car overnight because they are having a part overnighted to them.

They tell me it is Ok to keep the loaner overnight and I asked them if I could pick up the car Saturday. They said sure between 9 and 5 on Saturday. I really could not ask for better service and everything except the trans service will be under warranty. If I ever want to get rid of this car I will definetly give them another opportunity to sell me another one.

Scott

:L

which dealer on long island cuz I dealt with baron lincoln on 112 and they were a**holes

2k2ls said:
which dealer on long island cuz I dealt with baron lincoln on 112 and they were a**holes

I dealt with L & B Lincoln Mercury in Wert Babalon. I live in Medford but Work in Melville, so dropping it off was not too difficult.

I must say they treated me well. I picked up my car on Friday and I get off of work at 6:30. I was able to pick up the car through the showroom and it was all fixed just like they promised. I must say I will give them another shot if I ever buy another car.

Scott

Members online

No members online now.
Back