Bronze Wheels on Midnight Gray Metallic LS?

mharrison

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting some bronze ADR 17" Wheels on my LS. What do you think?

I just can't swing the coin for any 18's I want and this price would be close to what 16" tires would cost me. (Mine are shot)
7cbe_10.jpg

i like it!

i'd do the bronze, but like the other guy said about the spokes being to thin i agree w/him. i'd look for another design that is still bronze. :I

Well, if I buy new tires for my 16's (which are NEEDED NOW), then I won't be getting newer/bigger/nicer wheels for another 50k miles. (I'm way too cheap to just replace perfectly good tires.)

That's why I was looking at these. I found a deal and I can do these wheels with tires for about $200 more than just tires......

I figured the 17's would be a bit better than the 16's.
No matter what size wheels I get, I'll be getting thin spokes. That is the look I like. I really dislike the chrome wheels with huge spokes.

Well, if I buy new tires for my 16's (which are NEEDED NOW), then I won't be getting newer/bigger/nicer wheels for another 50k miles. (I'm way too cheap to just replace perfectly good tires.)

That's why I was looking at these. I found a deal and I can do these wheels with tires for about $200 more than just tires......

I figured the 17's would be a bit better than the 16's.
No matter what size wheels I get, I'll be getting thin spokes. That is the look I like. I really dislike the chrome wheels with huge spokes.

If you look around, you can find wheels that won't cost you that much and are still 18". Plus, tires arn't really that different in price between 17" and 18". I just ordered a set of Yokohama AVS ES100 in 245/40ZR-18 and it cost me $600 shipped from tire rack. You should be able to find a decent looking wheel in the $200 and below price range. $1400 or less if you look around and you can have your 18's with tires! Actually, I just looked... I'm seeing atleast 10 tires ranging from $98ea up to $140 each. So you could be as low as $400 in tires, keep it under $800 in wheels and you'd be set at $1000.

1. I can do the 18" wheels & tires I want for $1200-ish.
  2. I can do 16" tires for $350.
  3. I can do the Bronze 17" wheels and tires for $600

I'm also currently in the marker for a Sport Bike and trying to keep costs down. If I didn't need tires, I wouldn't be doing anything as far as wheels....

What a dilemma ..... :(

Members online

No members online now.
Back