Brake pads for 05 LS

kholtzclaw

LVC Member
Reaction score
I just did brakes on my 05 LS and my brakes are squealing so bad it's driving me crazy. I put new rotors on (O'Reillys brand) and a set of Wagner thermo quite pads (semi-metallic pads). I've been reading that I need to put metallic pads on and not use semi-metallic pads. What would be the best pad and the part number for it?

I have the Thermo Quiets with zero noises. I didn't use any anti-squeal compound on the back, but on the fronts I applied a little. I would double check everything.

I just did brakes on my 05 LS and my brakes are squealing so bad it's driving me crazy. I put new rotors on (O'Reillys brand) and a set of Wagner thermo quite pads (semi-metallic pads). I've been reading that I need to put metallic pads on and not use semi-metallic pads. What would be the best pad and the part number for it?

Check your rattle clips. Maybe you forgot one.

I have 22in rims on lincoln ls 05. I want to change my brakes, rotors, etc.. What do u guys recommend

I have 22in rims on lincoln ls 05. I want to change my brakes, rotors, etc.. What do u guys recommend

That you search this forum for any one of the other hundreds of posts about changing brakes, and what pads/rotors/jesus-juice they used to do it.

I have the Thermo Quiets with zero noises. I didn't use any anti-squeal compound on the back, but on the fronts I applied a little. I would double check everything.

I'll check the anti rattle clips and if that doesn't work then I'll try some anti-squeal compound. Thanks for the help guys.

Members online

No members online now.
Back