Bout to go CRAZY!

sandrag89

LVC Member
Reaction score
I have an 02 Lincoln LS and ive already replaced both window regulators, and now i ahve a even bigger problem! I have to get the entire rear control arm assembly kit ( both upper control arms, both lower control arms, ball joints, stabalizer, etc...) ive looked high and low for the cheapest route i've had no luck... I come to find out that they dont have the bushings alone. Can anyone give me any kind of advice? Thanks.

what the :q:q:q:q did you do that you need a whole new read end? your best bet is to go find a low millage parts car... or pay the stealership for thier parts

I just did this, due to a bad rear sub-frame, and sourced an entire rear suspension, sub-frame, upper and lower control arms, knuckles with hubs, stabilizer bar, and rear toe adjusters from a 2004 with 70 K miles, shipped from Minnesota to NH, total cost of $500. I recommend you try the same. Go to car-part.com and look for LS rear suspension, the newer, the better. The 2004 suspension fit my 2000, only difference was the brake cables, which were good on mine anyway.

Add up the cost of those parts from Ford...$1800 for the sub-frame, and you're looking at over $3k.

And here I thought you were going to say you just heard that "Friday" song...

I just did this, due to a bad rear sub-frame, and sourced an entire rear suspension, sub-frame, upper and lower control arms, knuckles with hubs, stabilizer bar, and rear toe adjusters from a 2004 with 70 K miles, shipped from Minnesota to NH, total cost of $500. I recommend you try the same. Go to car-part.com and look for LS rear suspension, the newer, the better. The 2004 suspension fit my 2000, only difference was the brake cables, which were good on mine anyway.

Add up the cost of those parts from Ford...$1800 for the sub-frame, and you're looking at over $3k.

Very helpful thank you

Members online

No members online now.
Back