Bought an 01 LS V8 Sport Black ext. Grey int.

chr0me

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I was made an offer i could not resist and here it is!

front shot.JPG

angle front shot.JPG

top shot.JPG

rim shot.JPG

eibach.JPG
Eibach springs just came in from Autoanything.com @ 212.35 shipped not too bad of a deal, probably will install this weekend. Then around mid may will get the KKM & either Magnaflow or Borla exhaust, and hell maybe even setup a group buy for the exhausts? hows 530 shipped sound? i been asking around and that looks like the best price going around let me know!

:V

front shot.JPG

angle front shot.JPG

top shot.JPG

rim shot.JPG

eibach.JPG

if you are group buying an exhaust count me in.

yeh add me in on the group buy.
and is that how much the site sells the springs all the time?

Brad @ autoanything.com added a discount on the springs dropped it from 235.95 shipped to 212.35 im sure he wouldnt mind doing that for anyone else, and since the warehouse was in philly, it got to me in about 2-3 days, im sending out more emails (hottexhaust.com, and autoanything) to see if they can match or beat the exhaust price, i'd say 5-7 purchases would get us somewhere, last time i did this i think like 9-10 people bought em i think, but this time around the prices have gone up a bit.

i still got the silver one here, it has 60k miles, heated seats, and a sunroof, from a couple in PA. its in great condition , and i even got a spoiler

looks like moisture, im gonna check if i got the grey sealant and open it up.

Thanks i can already notice a difference in HP, even with the the easy intake mod, idling @ wot is good, it will have to do for now until the kkm comes in. Now i can enjoy the sunroof!

Well I can tell the difference at WOT. Around idle it's not much louder.

much better its definatly worth it if you dont have a kkm, would the kkm adapter of my 2000 v6 fit this 01 v8? lol ill just swap them out i didnt think of that before...

chr0me said:
much better its definatly worth it if you dont have a kkm, would the kkm adapter of my 2000 v6 fit this 01 v8? lol ill just swap them out i didnt think of that before...
Yes. They are the same for both V6 and V8.

chr0me said:

What do you mean difference? Is it just that you can hear the exhaust better when the intake isnt screaming? lol

niice im going to swap out kkm from my v6 and mount it on the v8. and keep the modded airbox on the v6, this is sweet.

Members online

Back