Bought a LS.....Got my first speeding ticket!!!!

Gottie

LVC Member
Reaction score
7:00 in the morning driving to work and i get a speeding ticket!!!! Going 74 in a 60mph zone....Cmon man. I think the cops are jealous.

Did you think an LS would give you a bye on speeding?

One time I did get a pass.

I flew around a corner all wheels squealing and there he was!

I entered the on-ramp knowing he was soon to follow . He did. We got off next exit. He asked if I was drinking... I don't. He sent me on my way. Go figure.

One time I did get a pass.

I flew around a corner all wheels squealing and there he was!

I entered the on-ramp knowing he was soon to follow . He did. We got off next exit. He asked if I was drinking... I don't. He sent me on my way. Go figure.

So it was the LS that got you off?

7:00 in the morning driving to work and i get a speeding ticket!!!! Going 74 in a 60mph zone....Cmon man. I think the cops are jealous.

waking up a few minutes earlier can also avoid you getting a ticket. think of all the kids that are going to school at that time in the morning. on a freeway it's a different story but you still endanger yourself and others

waking up a few minutes earlier can also avoid you getting a ticket. think of all the kids that are going to school at that time in the morning. on a freeway it's a different story but you still endanger yourself and others

It was a Sunday morning and the highways were clear....except for that one cop.

It was a Sunday morning and the highways were clear....except for that one cop.

Then I guess he should have been easy to spot.... :D

Welcome to the club. Check some of my last posts if you want to see my tally on traffic violations, it has been discussed.

I do love my LS though!!

dont want to state the obvious but obvoiusly you and just a cop. Pretty good odds, you can sign here....................

Welcome to the club. Check out my thread about defensive driving :D

i'm thinkin that the LS prevents me from getting tickets. only because its fairly unassuming! i remember very distinctly within my first week peeling out ferociously around a corner and seeing a cop not 75 feet down the road and him looking furiously for the car that could've done it... it certainly couldn't be a 4 door lincoln in dark green... and more than once being completely positive i was pegged on thruway around that 85 - 90 mph mark... still no tickets in it
(looks for wood to knock on!!!)

Members online

No members online now.
Back