Borla Exhaust on a LS?

Gottie

LVC Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think about getting a Borla Exhaust System on a LS? I'm trying to get that the sound like on the G35 in the 350Z. I just wanted to hear you guys opinion.

The system has been discontinued so anything would have to be pieced together with a custom build.

As far as that certain type of sound the V6's put that out the most ( kind of ) and the ones that I have heard like Hyelifes have the Magnaflows.

But, that really distinct sound they have is more from the intake and motor itself so duplicating it will never be the same.

check fonsito's exhaust sound. He's got borla's. I think he just bought borla mufflers and had the shop do the custom pipes.

In the description he says he just got a turbo kit on his car?

check fonsito's exhaust sound. He's got borla's. I think he just bought borla mufflers and had the shop do the custom pipes.

you got that right... Borla Mufflers with custom 2.5" tubing and X-pipe trust me is cheaper than a Borla Kit

holy crap!! that same seller ripped me off a few months ago when I bought a part for my LS. He sent me the wrong part and paypal wouldnt refund me my money because he proved he sent "a part" to my address.

I could sell a Rolex for $25,000 and put a shoe in a box, ship it to you, and claim I sold you a Rolex. PayPal would then be on my side because I had prrof I sent a package. What a joke!!

What a prick. I noticed some shady things about his e-bay shop but wasn't sure enough to jump guns.

I knew his turbo kit was BS but I just was uneasy about calling the dude out.

* buyer beware I guess

I just had my exhaust done, used two moroso spiral flows 2.5" in and out and 2.5" custom bent pipes all the way back, with an xpipe infront of the morosos and an H balance behind, sounds super smooth, really smooth, I have a video but its all garbled up cuz my phone has a crappy mike lol but its the closest sound i've heard come out of an ls to the g35 and 350zs cuz thats the sound I wanted too lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back