Bone stock... (pics)

Smitty_2000LS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
except for the window tint.

I was caught up on my house chores, and figured i would wash the LS and take a few pics (plus it gets my wife out of my face for about and hour or so)

951.jpg

952.jpg

953.jpg

954.jpg

955.jpg

956.jpg

957.jpg

958.jpg

+1. And are those cleared side markers. I didn't kno those came stock lol

Wife? Weren't you like 17?

Didn't you have aftermarket rims on too?

Looks nice though!

what happened to the rims ?

Wife...for some reason found it necessary to drive by some neighbors house (who were doing rennovating) caught a nail...

+1. And are those cleared side markers. I didn't kno those came stock lol

side markers in the headlights? NO (moisture + sun reflection) Side markers on the bumpers? Yes..smoked. Too big a hassle to take out..lol

Wife? Weren't you like 17?

Didn't you have aftermarket rims on too?

Looks nice though!

17? Alax, im damn near 27. have been thinking about some angel eyes though...sooo...yeah. look for some future business. i probly could do them myself....the lights would just pull apart once heated..but i figured i might as well let someone do them, that actually knew wtf they were doing :)

To the rest of you guys...thanks for the compliments

I think it's that guy with the marron ls then, I think he has 2000 in his name too so I thought it was you, my bad.

Sucks about the rims. So it just took your tire out right, no damage to the rim? I love those 5 spoke rims thought. So simple and sporty!

I think it's that guy with the marron ls then, I think he has 2000 in his name too so I thought it was you, my bad.

Sucks about the rims. So it just took your tire out right, no damage to the rim? I love those 5 spoke rims thought. So simple and sporty!

NO, wasn't any damage to the rim from the nail..but as i was taking the rims off i did notice a few "curb marks" on them...F******* women drivers :mad:

Members online

No members online now.
Back