Bolts Needed for 2004 Lincoln LS V-8

DUVALINCOLN

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I wanted to know is there a whole sale dealer or online store where I can get parts for my LS without going to the dealer. I was currently looking for small things likes bolts to the ignition coil valve cover, plastic push pin in engine cover, and bolt underneath car that hold the plastic covering in place. I know these things my run high if I try the dealership and unable to find at mainstream online dealers.

Did you try FordPartsGiant and Tasca? Also, a lot of that stuff can be found on ebay if you have the part numbers.

No first time hearing of those two...will give them a try... thanks

I wanted to know is there a whole sale dealer or online store where I can get parts for my LS without going to the dealer. I was currently looking for small things likes bolts to the ignition coil valve cover, plastic push pin in engine cover, and bolt underneath car that hold the plastic covering in place. I know these things my run high if I try the dealership and unable to find at mainstream online dealers.

Do you have any u pull yards close to you ? My local u pull had 3 LSs. I grabbed a bunch of small bolts & clips. I couldn't believe it.

im going back to the yard in a few days. theres an 03 v8 there. i know the plastic pushins for the engine cover are there, but i dont know if they are good. based on the descriptions you provided im not sure what else you are looking for bc i dont have a v8.. i assume the coil bolts in question are just the bolts <1?> that are attached to the module over the coil well <1per well, 8 total>?
i know the plastic underneath the car is non-existent, so the odds of those other fasteners you mention being there are slim

Members online

No members online now.
Back