Bluetooth???

John_P007

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
A few days ago I got a new Verizon V710 Bluetooth phone (not even officialy out yet!!) and I wanted to know about the Bluetooth hook up to the LS... I saw that it was a Dealer option in 04, starting in Nov. 03 (think that is what I read) well do u think I could get it on my 03 w/factory nav??? I called 800 Lincoln # and they didn't even know what Bluetooth was, and said they would have to research the question and get back to me 7-10 business days.... I tried calling Dealership but couldn't get through to Shop to ask if they knew.... SO doesn't anyone have any IDEA or can find out for me??? Thought it would be cool to see the name of person calling come on the Nav screen, or say call "blah blah" and it calls and mutes the radio... COOL COOL COOL :) kind of like Kitt from Night Rider and a splash of 007 :)

Please let me know what u guys/girls find out!!!!!!
Thanks

John_P007 said:
I saw that it was a Dealer option in 04, starting in Nov. 03 (think that is what I read) well do u think I could get it on my 03 w/factory nav???
Please let me know what u guys/girls find out!!!!!!
Thanks

04s have bluetooth? i need to get that option...
you should be able to get that installed...
just because it was a dealer installed option in 04 doesnt mean its only for 04 vehicles.

go for it.

Last edited:
John_P007 said:
That is where I got all my info from.... So as soon as I read that I called 800 # for Lincoln then got no where, so I called dealership no answer.. maybe not ment to get it :(
Ford called me today, told me that 03 can not do it :( only 04.... How mad am I. I thought that would have been so cool :(

I have the Mobile-Ease Bluetooth

First it does not show you any information on the screen when you have an incoming call (I also think that it would be awesome if it did)

It is really a nice feature, ont know how I would live without it

You can dial just by saying the phone number or program the name into and say the name.
When someone calls it mutes the radio and rings on the speakers..

Brad

huskie said:
First it does not show you any information on the screen when you have an incoming call (I also think that it would be awesome if it did)

It is really a nice feature, ont know how I would live without it

You can dial just by saying the phone number or program the name into and say the name.
When someone calls it mutes the radio and rings on the speakers..

Brad
I so wish my 03 could have it :( . U R SO LUCKY!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back