Blower Eaton M90 on my Town Car

Ar/t

LVC Member
Reaction score
I have now a supercharger Eaton M90 (t-bird),,,
could help to my TownCar 1994 (4.6l) :confused:

This would not be a cost-effective project.

You will need to fabricate a custom intake manifold, blower inlet and alternator brackets. The drive snout probably will not be the proper length to reach your FEAD (depending on where the s/c is mounted on new custom manifold) so you would require a new one machined (Magnuson sells custom length drives)

Ideally, you would to use an air-to-water intercooler with the eaton, so that would also have to be integrated to your manifold. As well as the plumbing to and from it and the exchanger (as well as a pump of some sort and reservoir) Also, keep in mind the coolant sensors, and you should relocate the IAT to after the blower. Vacuum ports will be needed, and a boost line to the FPR. New throttle and cruise cables will probably be needed. And the existing wiring harness will have to be tailored to fit. A new intake tube will have to be fabricated.

Oh, and don't forget plumbing the EGR system to keep it emissions legal.

The fuel injectors need to be upgraded, if going around 6psi 30# would be good. A 190lph fuel pump is also needed, as well as a custom computer tune. Because your setup would be unique, a dyno tune would be recommended. You will probably need new fuel rails to clear the blower and such.

You should also have the unit rebuilt if used.

ANd that's just what I can think of off the top of my head - the point I'm trying to make is that it is not a realistic project. Save up and buy an Allen Engine supercharger kit for you panther:
www.allenengine.com

Includes everything for a bolt on installation.

thanks for than answer, is very complete, maybe i will use the eaton for a small car (vw),,,

Members online

No members online now.
Back