blacking out yellow clear corners

tripolincoln

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
just wondering if anyone has used the black out spray that say for off road use only " but :q:q:q:q it" and if you bulbs still showed through it and if so should i maybe get plug and play led bulb to switch out to have more light shine through
any help will do thanks

You can use the nite shade spray tint. Check out jwerner2's thread for a different tint method.

Some high powered LEDs would help too

ya i was kinda looking at that thread dont wanna get the clear markers if this stuff works will be cheaper lol and those yellow side markers are ugly

Tinting them looks pretty good too. You can save money and it will look good

I have blacked out my taillights and front bumper lights with the VHT niteshade and it works awesome if you prep the surface correctly. Just spray a coat or two of clear afterwards and it will shine hard. No need for special LED bulbs as the nite shade is transparent from the inside out. Good luck and get rid of those ugly amber pieces up front.

i want to black out my tail lights but I got the emblems in the lights, I think it would more trouble than its worth. Taking them off and then reapplying them or masking them, eh sounds like a pain......or I could just remove them permantly hmmmm

I just tinted mine with nighshades yesterday, I must say it looks great and the light still shines through. I made them really black to match with my car, since its black. I say do it! I also tinted my headlights VERY light, look great too, but make sure you clean and buff correctly to get it looking great.

i have a can laying around(almost full), that i used on my Jetta a while back, if you want to try it.

Pay shipping and its yours.

EDIT: ...of VHT night shade

i want to black out my tail lights but I got the emblems in the lights, I think it would more trouble than its worth. Taking them off and then reapplying them or masking them, eh sounds like a pain......or I could just remove them permantly hmmmm

I just left mine off and it looks better to me. They look out of place IMO on the taillight themselves.

Members online

No members online now.
Back