black rims on a white car, anyone seen this?

stagefive

LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm considering all wheel finishes right now but someone mentioned to me that they saw a white 5 series with black rims w/a polished lip. I guess it looked really sweet. Before I buy I want an idea of how its going to look so if you guys know of any pics of this look let me know.

Personally I think it looks better than black on black. My car is silver with black wheels, heres some pictures.

Front Profile.jpg

Front Shot Kyle.jpg

With the right wheels, it would look nice.. im planning on buying these wheels, the lip is actually chrome.. not polished.. pretty rare to find with out breaking the bank..after my chrome antera 309's hit a pothole..:( BTW: my car is also white.. (tri-white).... if i get them, i'll definately post pics.. the price seems fair.. about $980 for 20" and about 720 for 18"..

fdfdfdfdf.JPG

There's a white mustang on campus with the stock wheels powdercoated black. It looks pretty good.

No gunmetal please. Personally I think it looks like dirty aluminum. I think you'd like black, ESPECIALLY with dark tint.

gunmetal looks like dirty aluminum but the black rims dont??? IMO black rims make the car look dirty, i hate em... it looks like when you drive your car for a few months straight and dont wash it at all...:yuck:

LennDawg said:
gunmetal looks like dirty aluminum but the black rims dont??? IMO black rims make the car look dirty, i hate em... it looks like when you drive your car for a few months straight and dont wash it at all...:yuck:

Gunmetal looks exactly like there is an abundance of brake dust and road dirt caked on the wheel. Black... well it doesn't at all. That is unless you drive through molten road tar daily.

Members online

No members online now.
Back