Black on Silver

02SILVERLSE

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any pics of an LSE on black wheels. If someone could post up some pics, that would be sweet.
Also im new to the site and look forward to seeing lots of nice rides.:D

heres my black ls

DSC00501.jpg

not an lse but u can get the point, just read the header not silver either. the only one here with black on silver is KDOOLS do a search and youll find his on 18s

13.jpg

I'm the only one, check my photo garage. I've cleared the corners since then and plan on adding tint and re-doing or removing the pinstripe. Looks good. The pictures don't really do the justice, it looks a lot better in person and without the orange corners.

KD00LS said:
I'm the only one, check my photo garage. I've cleared the corners since then and plan on adding tint and re-doing or removing the pinstripe. Looks good. The pictures don't really do the justice, it looks a lot better in person and without the orange corners.

Those look good, what do you think about these?
313_black_large.jpg
eagle_025_large.jpg

Can Anyone photoshop these on a silver ls? That would be sweet

There are plenty of online sites that sell wheels that allow you to pick a vehicle, color, etc. and then add the wheels your looking at. Very cool technology!

However, it wouldn't have an LSE -- but it DOES have an LS. I did it at www.tirerack.com and configured a silver LS, but couldn't find the wheels your showing there.

Bozz

Bozz said:
There are plenty of online sites that sell wheels that allow you to pick a vehicle, color, etc. and then add the wheels your looking at. Very cool technology!

However, it wouldn't have an LSE -- but it DOES have an LS. I did it at www.tirerack.com and configured a silver LS, but couldn't find the wheels your showing there.

Bozz
Thanks, tirerack dont offer that many wheels to chose from:confused: I thing I found the set im going with, thanks for all the help guys.

KD00LS said:
I like those wheels. What size are you thinking?
19's is what im thinking, and I foudn the wheels, btw atls those look nice on your car. I love black on black. The wheels im getting are http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/Store_Detail.cfm?ID=147462&InfoID=2505&ShowLarge=True I hope nobody steals the idea lol cause they are sweet. Just have a little more saving up to do, and they are mine. Cant wait. Just not sure to go with the 9.5 or the 8.5 what do you guys think?

Members online

Back