Black Mark VIII

bigdaddy

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm pretty new here. Been reading for some time just not posting. I will be looking to buy a Mark VIII in a couple mo. I have been searching and haven't been able to find a picture of a gen 1 in all black to include windows grill all chrome trim and rims. If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance. Dean

this a few of mine in the past, the car is gone now but her memory will live on

car dashtwo.jpg

daytona spring show 05 020.jpg

key west, car show, car 132.jpg

key west, car show, car 146.jpg

more car pics 031.jpg

whatever 087.jpg

All chrome is black with black cobra r wheels,I have not done the window tint yet

100_1871 (Small).JPG

100_1872 (Small).JPG

H'mm love those Black Marks!!!!!!!!!!

Check out my gallery. Not blackened out but dark :eek: :eek:

Pappa bear-That is exactly what I was picturing except with the windows done. Very tough looking.

Markviiiedra-Very clean looking, what happened to your car other than te hail damage?

Sergmark-Does your mane have anything to do with military service? I would love to come see your car sometime. Ilive in Monroe (raised in Allen Park) and I work at the Marathon Plant in Detroit.

Well first I got it repainted (cheap paint shop) and the left it out side for the winter uncovered, but I figured what ever re-paint it and go on then a few months later, my Mom took it to work and a hail storm came through her work and smashed the roof, grille, fenders, 1/4s doors everything.

Again I said whatever I can fix it. Then last spring I was taking an exit and forgot that I did a big smoky burnout in the fall.

I had bald tires driving in the rain w/4.10s and posi, spun around and hit a retaining wall, so she is parked in back and I'm going to rip all the good parts off of it and put them on the new one (someday).

RIP Edrea I

Thats a very said story i'm sorry to hear. How was your mileage with 4.10's I do alot of highway driving so I'm thinking 3.55 os 3.73. What is your opinion?

Bigdaddy,
Serg... Sergent, Mark.... MarkVIII. No Serice connections
I work for Bp (Amoco) in River Rouge. Do you know Steve Fields ?
My 96 is in the garage for the winter. Pm Me.

stock motor, 2800 stall, shift kit, 4.10 and posi 22 mpg @ 60, but with my lead foot and the AC going I was getting 10 to 12 mpg all around

Awwh...;(

Looking At The Body On That Mark Make Me Wanna Cry!

Members online

Back