Black is Beautiful

Nicelysedated

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I bought my black LS about a month ago and after debating back and forth about getting chrome or black wheels I finally settled on these black wheels

I think they'll look great. Tell me what you think and if anyone else has black on black post it!!

d65_black.jpg

y

I love that wheel. can't wait to have the money to do that myself.

I think the black rims almost make the car look plain. the chrome makes it look more luxurious

i was going to get the black version of my wheels , but then i went and got the big pimpin chrome instead:D

my car 0021.JPG

my car 0011.JPG

Really nice wheels! Hope you post some pics when you get them intalled. BTW, what sizes do they come in and where'd you get 'em? :)

Did you get em already? Aren't the 7.5s a little skinny? What size of tire are you gonna ride on em?

245/45/18 is gonna be the tire. I already bought them. I didn't get a wider wheel because i wanted to make sure they didn't stick out at all. And because the stock wheel is 7.5

I like the black on black cuz everyone and their mommaz in san diego got chrome rims. haha i get a lot of compliments.
DSCF0513.jpg

DSCF0286_edited.jpg

untitled_edited.jpg

i got my rims chrome.. but here i have a shop that will paint my rims black for 150 on all four.. i figured i get chrome.. and when i get tired of it.. jus switch it up...

WOW

Got my rims today and was I surprised. This is what showed up instead of what I ordered

Personally i think they're fugly. The guy mixed up the order and sent the worng freaking wheels. On the brightside though he is sending me the wheels I ordered in chrome because they are out of stock on the black rims. Maybe chrome will be beautiful too.

d65black.jpg

Yea the fugly ones do look kind of cool, they look like speedsters...

Those that he is sending you now look good too, personally I like chrome better.

I kinda like the fugly ones too. Don't sent them back, give them to me. They look like thicker Speedsters, which I like.

Members online

No members online now.
Back