Black Chrome/Hyper Black Rims

ltnate3

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Has anyone put this color wheel on their car? I'm particularly looking for a black LS with these wheels. I can't decide which wheels but I know I need to get rid of the stock 16 in.

ltnate3 said:
Has anyone put this color wheel on their car? I'm particularly looking for a black LS with these wheels. I can't decide which wheels but I know I need to get rid of the stock 16 in.

theres a pic of a car with the black rims and it looks ok but stick to chrome it birngs out the beauty of the car the black rims are ok for now they'll come and go!

IL-LS said:
Im a chrome guy too! :)

yeah keep it chrome my wife had to :Bang knock some senses to me too for me to see that but I finally saw the light!! lol

BIG CELO said:
yeah keep it chrome my wife had to :Bang knock some senses to me too for me to see that but I finally saw the light!! lol

I can't even tell those wheels are black.

BIG CELO said:
oh my rims aren't black me personaly don't think it black rims look good on the LS!!

Man for a minute I thought I was going to have to put down the bottle. Glad you clarified that!!! So Hyperblack doesn't look good!

ltnate3 said:
Man for a minute I thought I was going to have to put down the bottle. Glad you clarified that!!! So Hyperblack doesn't look good!

ehh i dont think so chrome looks soooooo much better on that car...one of my friends said that the car looked like a mob car don't know what that means but what ever!! i have more pics on my members photo garage check it out!! If i do get other rims they are defenitly going to be chrome hey if you live in N.Y. I have a great hook up with rims if you need them!!

BIG CELO said:
ehh i dont think so chrome looks soooooo much better on that car...one of my friends said that the car looked like a mob car don't know what that means but what ever!! i have more pics on my members photo garage check it out!! If i do get other rims they are defenitly going to be chrome hey if you live in N.Y. I have a great hook up with rims if you need them!!

Thanks but I'm in St. Louis and looking for a hook up. Your car is nice!

ltnate3 said:
Thanks but I'm in St. Louis and looking for a hook up. Your car is nice!

Thanks man he can probably give you a good deal but i think the shipping maybe a killer but i'll ask him and see what he thinks just send me a message let me know what type of rims you are looking for and i'll talk to him about it

BIG CELO said:
Thanks man he can probably give you a good deal but i think the shipping maybe a killer but i'll ask him and see what he thinks just send me a message let me know what type of rims you are looking for and i'll talk to him about it

Well don't tell him hyperblack if they don't look good! Appreciate the help. Just looking for some clean 17 or 18 inch.

ltnate3 said:
Well don't tell him hyperblack if they don't look good! Appreciate the help. Just looking for some clean 17 or 18 inch.

oh no problem just take a look at some rims and let me know what you specificaly want so i can ask him and then you can shop it around and we'll take it from there

I like chrome too, but it costs way too much money for chrome and all the extra work keeping them clean is too much for me.

Which is why I'm powdercoating my stock 17's black instead of buying chrome replacements. $360 Cdn gets them refinished, I can't even buy ONE chrome wheel for that price. And the car is going to look sooooo mean!

wow thats so weird i was on my way to the doctors office and right in front of me in the suicide lane was the same ls . black on black. but he had the black 20s and it looked sick. ive wanted themfor a while now. but am not sure about them

Kevin,
I just checked out your garage, and was wondering where you got the off road kit for the LS.
I gotta get me one like that!!!:N

itsnotmydaddys said:
wow thats so weird i was on my way to the doctors office and right in front of me in the suicide lane was the same ls . black on black. but he had the black 20s and it looked sick. ive wanted themfor a while now. but am not sure about them

I really need a picture before I decide.

heres a pic

508428_30.jpg

itsnotmydaddys said:
check cardomain.com

Hey I'm in O'fallon, IL. The car looks nice. Where on cardomain are there more pics of it?

I'm not sure I like the all black tail lights on the CarDomain LS, but the wheels are killer.

They might be a bit too big though overall, stock is only 26" or so.

Off road? Heh, it's just an abandoned house's driveway. It's gravel under all the leaves ;).

thats not my ride. i would be nice but im not into the interior and im not a baller like that. but yeah i think it was painted.

ltnate3 said:
Hey did you have the chrome around the windows painted?
That's a 2003 LS. The 2003 and up LS's have the blacked out trim around the windows.

Does anyone know how he got the wood surround on the navigation? Every nav system i've seen has the aluminum surround and i prefer the wood.

Members online

Back