Black 18" Saleen Speedstars FS

Kraze

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a set of black Speestars for sale. Just bought them 6 months ago, and now I'm trying to sell the car.

They're 275s on the rear and 245s on the front. Cooper tires, tons of tread left. They have the recessed valve stem on them for that clean look and locking black lug nuts.

Asking $1300 for wheels and tires. Located in the San Diego area. Not really trying to ship them at the moment.

Or if you want to buy the car, I'm selling that too! lol

2i8vqdk.jpg

awqhk0.jpg

I'll get more pictures up soon also.

I know of someone interested in these on the LOD site, I posted over there about it, maybe he will come through, who knows

Thanks for the help! I appreciate it. Do you have a link to the post? I couldn't find it.

Never mind, found it. Thanks again!

Let's get this sold guys. Make some offers. Will entertain trades for LS1 parts. Getting out of Marks to start building up my T/A now :D

That's a little too low for me to take, but thanks for the offer.

I should add that these have been driven on for only about 1000 miles. I'll take some better pictures of them later today.

The car is already gone. I moved on to the LS1 world lol. Just these wheels and a few parts to get rid of now.

what's the lowest you would take? these would look dope on my mark if i had the right amount of $$

Post your lowest price.
Are you willing to ship?

I have a slight interest.

Members online

No members online now.
Back