Bill Blass??

Conti94

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Supposedly there is a Bill Blass edition of the 80's TC's. I have never seen or heard of one until a friend of mine mentioned it the other day. Has anyone heard of this??? Can someone possibly post pictures of one I fthey find one??? I would love to know if this car really exists. Thanks.:)

Sorry,

No Bill Blass Towncars. You may be thinking of a Mark VI or Mark VII.

I will see if i can find some pics of one, and i will post them!!!!

Nope not Marks, I mean the TC. I know there was a Gucci model in 88. Other than that the only designer for it I know is Cartier.

The Bill Blass edition Lincoln was never on a Town Car. It existed only on the Mark Series. It was started in 1976 on the Mark IV and ended on the 1992 Mark VII. There were 4 Special Editions introduced to the Mark Series in 1976: Pucci, Givenchy, Bill Blass & Cartier.

The Gucci Edition was only available in 1989. The longest lasting of the 1976+ Lincoln Special Editions is the Cartier Edition, which was moved from the Mark (1976) to the Town Car series in 1982 and was used until it was replaced in 2004.

If you want a unique edition TC, keep looking and you'll probably find a nice Cartier, Gucci, Jack Nicklaus or Presidential Edition ready to be bought.

Good Luck,
GT6

If the captions on that picture are true Jason, that is a very rare car. Bill Blass TC. Maybe it does exist.

The photo of the 1989 labeled "Bill Blass" is just a base '89 Town Car, not even a Signature. I am also not aware of an '89 Gucci Town Car, nor is there one in the 1989 Town Car showroom brochure, which I have.

Keep in mind individual dealers frequently market models with aftermarket trim that didn't come from the factory.

Members online

No members online now.
Back