Bill Blass/LSC air suspension differences

jimbob

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a '92 Bill Blass, in need of some front airbag replacement. I intend to keep the original air suspension, but understand that there are differences between the Bill Blass and the LSC. Can anyone tell me exactly what the differences are? is it the airbags themselves, the compressor or the control module? I want to be sure that i buy the correct parts.

Thanks.

The difference is the design of the base of the air spring. However, this is not an issue for a 92 model; the air springs were the same for both models at that point.

That explains why my ride is do hard!!
I emailed Arnott and asked them also if they did bags for either the Bill Blass or LSC, they replied saying the same about the piston, but that they only supply one airbag for these cars anyway...but they also said that it would be more like the (earlier i guess) Bill Blass ride. I think i also read somewhere that remanufactured or aftermarket bags give a softer ride? does anyone have any experience of this?? i would like a softer ride if possible.
Thanks

If you want a softer ride, go with the BB springs. Aftermarket springs have not been known to be any softer than OEM Bill Blass springs from anything I've seen on the forums over the past several years. It is probably suggested that aftermarket springs are softer, as they are based on the Bill Blass springs, which are softer than LSC springs.

Members online

Back