Pioneer avhp 5700 dvd player/brain
Innovatek 8 inch screens
Ps2
240 irraggi alternator
2 yellow tops
coustic electronic crossovers
audio control EQT
audio control EPI center

Got rid off the rear dash speaker console, took out bolts and took it off. gave me alot of space to work with. took out the spare to make space for enclosure /18 inch subs

Watch out fellaz, Pics tonight

PREVIEW... these are the subs.

pics on the LS being torn apart in a bit

Wow, that's a hell of a setup. Probably feels like someone hitting you in the head with a baseball bat when the subs are going. Looks like a nice project. Keep up the work.

please use a better camera to take the final pics....i wanna see detaila!!!

02V8Sport said:

thats just a solo x 10... stricly an spl driver

im running twice the power with most the versitle sql woofer out there. GREAT SQ and loud. Not only that, but we i have midbass, fullrange, rearfill, equalizers, bass enhansers, electronic crossovers...all things that play a huge part in having a complete in-tune system. yeah sure I am gonna have earth shaking bass, but i am also gonna have the clearest highs. clearest mid freq. response
add a flip out dvd player.. 2 8 inch screens and a ps2 for the mobile video department...
everything should be done by Thursday.

itsnotmydaddys said:
what are u hoping to hit with it.

should be around 150 db on termlab sensor....

but its not about loud here. the beauty of it is the sound quality.

here is my dvd player, pic was taken a few days ago..

Now guys, I know I'm being an old white-hair here, but a sound level of 150 dB is just too much of a good thing! :) By the time you're 45 years old, you'll need 150 dB just to hear it at all! Well, I guess you'll be all set then ... I SAID, "I GUESS YOU'LL BE ALL SET THEN!" LOL :D

http://www.abelard.org/hear/hear.htm

Im 22 years old, I had an explorer that hit 147.6 at its best, and thats at novice level, and thats when i blew the subs out of there surround. Tomorrow at 8:30 am im having surgery on my left ear to repair my ears. Over the years of listening to loud systems i've paid my dews. This will be the second of surgeries, this one is to make it so i can hear again. But if i could go back and do it all again, trust me I would in a heart beat. No one understands the thrill and sense of gratitude when you put everyone to rest. Over the years, from 16 till now I have had loud @$$ systems that shut ALOT of people up, but now as I have gotten older (a little older) its more of a speed and looks thing. Is what "older" people dont understand is, is that having loud systems is addicting. Its like haiving the fastest car on the streets. I wish my ears held up so I could continue my rage on STL. So with that said wish me luck tomorrow on my surgery. I'll be back in a couple days, proly tom. right when i get home. LVC i a drug and im gonna need my fix when i get home.

I thought you would be hitting more in the 155s to 160s, maybe at your best going all out 164. Crank that biatch up at your first competetion and blow em out of the water, let em know what your about.

Very nice setup, I was going to do one 15XXX but decided on 2 Idmax 12s instead, Did you check out the NEW XXX, that thing is a MONSTER!! Post pics of your setup!!

lsondubz said:
Very nice setup, I was going to do one 15XXX but decided on 2 Idmax 12s instead, Did you check out the NEW XXX, that thing is a MONSTER!! Post pics of your setup!!

I will be in milwaukke for the summer, you can personally check out my setup..

itsnotmydaddys said:
I thought you would be hitting more in the 155s to 160s, maybe at your best going all out 164. Crank that biatch up at your first competetion and blow em out of the water, let em know what your about.

well there are a few mics... audio contro, termlab, ect...

you are probably talking about audio control mic..

termlab is definately the hardest to reach big numbers..

exp.. 150 on termlab sensor is a 165 on audio control sensor...

how or where did you get it? i'm getting a new alternator for my 2003 ls v6 and they are hard to come by. I am having excessive amps custom build me a 200amp one for 300 bucks, but if i can get a 240 amp one for less ill talk to him or ill see if he can give me a better deal

buddyleee5 said:
how or where did you get it? i'm getting a new alternator for my 2003 ls v6 and they are hard to come by. I am having excessive amps custom build me a 200amp one for 300 bucks, but if i can get a 240 amp one for less ill talk to him or ill see if he can give me a better deal

well your best best bet is to get in on group buys on audip forums..
I ended up getting a 30 percent descount.

Anyways here is the contact info...

dominick@tds.net or call him at 615-287-7991.

his name is domminik Iraggi

Members online

Back