best floor mats?

special02LS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
aight besides lsknocepts...whats yalls opinion on really good floor mats preferably with logo...let me hear your thoughts

Lloyd's mats for carpeted.

Weathertech for rubber.

/thread.

Forget lsk.

I got the rubber hexomat ones off eBay.

I use Lloyd Rubbertite in Tan color all year long. The fit is perfect and the pattern is not too aggressive to stand out (small circles) and thin material. My OEM mats stay in the trunk. The Lloyd Trunk Mat is also great.

I tried WeatherTech and did not like them but I live in California. In my opinion they would be best for a real winter climate including snow. Aggressive pattern and thick material.

I tried WeatherTech and did not like them but I live in California. In my opinion they would be best for a real winter climate including snow. Aggressive pattern and thick material.

Like northern MN. :D

I am just running the OEM matts and they seem to be just fine. Only complaint is I have a tan/camel interior so dirt shows quickly. Makes me want to clean the floor matts every week.

I went with the Luxe mats from Loyd Mats. That was prolly one of the best interior mods i have done with my car. Every time someone gets in my car they comment on the softness and look of these mats. They cost a pretty penny, but worth it.

Did Gen II have different floor mats? I was looking at some on ebay listed for 00-06, but they were a different shape than mine. I have roughly rectangular mats, but the ebay ones had a more complex shape.

+1 to the Lloyd Mats - I have both the deluxe carpet for warmer months, and the rubberized ones for snowy months. The carpet mats basically have high-quality house carpet on them - you don't even see any wear marks where your accelerating foot normally is.

I wish the rubberized mats had more of a lip to the edges like the Weathertechs do, because there is a chance that some of the elements will go to the edge and beyond - especially near the acclerating foot/area.

Members online

No members online now.
Back