best exhaust set up?

Broke_ls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
i need an exhaust for a lse which do you recommend to be the best? there was a thread posted where someone did something to give it the sound of a g35 coupe, i would love to have that sound. any recommendations?

LOL:I You arent going to be able to get a sound from a v8 to sound like a v6. but I do have to agree with you the g35 does sound good stock or modified

FWIW, according to your photo garage, you have an '01, so you don't have an LSE ('02, '04, and '05 were the only model years for the LSE), but Magnaflow's probably going to be your best bet.

If you have a good exhaust shop in your area, you might be able to get them to work with you to build a custom exhaust that will produce the sound you want. Of course, they'll probably look at you as though you had an extra arm when you make the request--most people want their V6es to sound like a V8, not vice versa. (And as someone so eloquently put it, there's nothing you can do to make a V6 sound like a V8--at some point in the RPM range, it will betray it's lack of cylinders.)

its not a LSE, but he does have the LSE rear valence. so he would need a LSE exhaust so the tips can stick out.

it is an 01 and i have the valance so i need the exhaust for it, i may see if corsa can build a system for me but i was just looking for some input. and as for buying the g 35 that maybe the case as soon as the snow melts either that or the new mini cooper s. i dont want to drive the ls so i need a new driver.

i need an exhaust for a lse which do you recommend to be the best? there was a thread posted where someone did something to give it the sound of a g35 coupe, i would love to have that sound. any recommendations?

As for the G35 sound, you are referring to aserrano's opinion of the sound. It does sould a little like that if you pull off the resonators. The similarity is in the cleanliness of the sound. Here is a clip of Magnaflow minus the resonators on my '02 V8:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjpD-WfrUS8

Members online

No members online now.
Back