Best Audio Equipment

Celly

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys what does everyone like in audio equipment these days. Just thinking about just to upgrade and I don't know what to buy. It's hard talking to the local dealers cuz they want to pitch there stuff. Let me know!!

Celly

Depends on what you like, really. There are alot of good brands. Most of the 'best' brands you probably haven't even heard of or are not familiar with.

the new 06 model kickers solobarics are beefed up alot and if u want heavy bass u could get some jl audio w7 or some sort of memphis subs, but i dont know anything about bass quality just loud ass bass

i work for an audio company but you obviously aint gon buy my stuff. but the best in my opinion is jl subs, alpine amps, focal or jl mids and alpine or eclipse decks. db link carrys great wire and rcas. and with all the products i get at cost im runnin jl subs alpine amps alpine type r components and alpine deck with dblink wire all around. so obviously i chose the best in my opinion but it is also a matter of wat your into.

gixxerboi said:
i work for an audio company but you obviously aint gon buy my stuff. but the best in my opinion is jl subs, alpine amps, focal or jl mids and alpine or eclipse decks. db link carrys great wire and rcas. and with all the products i get at cost im runnin jl subs alpine amps alpine type r components and alpine deck with dblink wire all around. so obviously i chose the best in my opinion but it is also a matter of wat your into.
gixxerboi, I thought you were running kicker subs?

What are you looking for exactly? I am a fan of CDT Audio for speakers, Diamond Audio subs, AudioControl EQ's and crossovers, Elemental Design amps and sound deadener. Other brands to check out are Focal, Boston Acoustics, Image Dynamics, Digital Designs, Rainbow, and RE Resonant Engineering.

Bottom line is it all comes down to your budget and what sounds good to you.

Back In the Day

Thanks for the input, Back in the day when I was really into this stuff it was MD Quartz, Infinity and Cerwin Vega that were popular in my area. I started looking at different brands now and the ones that I thought were junk back then are good now! Ahh I am frustrated!! I listen to a fair amount of hip hop and rock. I will pay for good sound quality over anything and I don't need 14 12 inch subs, I don't roll like that....anymore! Also what are the stock speaker sizes in the 02 LS< if anyone know that would be better than tearing everything apart to find out. Thanks All.

Members online

No members online now.
Back