Best Air Freshners

Nicelysedated

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Anybody found an air freshner that has a strong smell that lasts? I'm tired of trying new that last for a few days then you can't tell you have one.

Nicelysedated said:
Anybody found an air freshner that has a strong smell that lasts? I'm tired of trying new that last for a few days then you can't tell you have one.

A catfish under the seat ought to last a long time. :D

Actually, I have a bottle of spray in my truck. I just reapply it every time I vacuum, but you could spritz it every couple of days to always have it fresh.

get this stuff called Can-O-Scent... its made by a company called auto expressions and its liquid in this little can that fits in your cup holders (the liquid cant spill out unless u flip it upside down) stuff lats FOREVER and smells good... i recommend Wilberries :rolleyes: i put a can in when i put my car up for the winter and when i put it on the road a month or so ago, the stuff still smelled good!

scent

I like the little can of wafers that I believe are called "california scents'. I personally like cherry. It costs about $2 or $2.50 and if you stand the things up in the can as soon as you get them, you might taste them because they get too strong.

I just use Frebreeze Auto and keep a bottle of it in my trunk, amongst other things such as tire shine...just in case the car next to you has shinier tires, then it's on.

I don't use air freshners...I use the carpet cleaner (brush attached to a can) every now and then and that smell lasts quite awhile. The meguiars stuff I spray on my dash, doors and seats has a scent to it also that lasts. The two together sorta has a new car smell to it.

I'm not into the exotic fruit smell in my car. Just a crisp clean smell is good for me.

bb58926 said:
I like the little can of wafers that I believe are called "california scents'. I personally like cherry. It costs about $2 or $2.50 and if you stand the things up in the can as soon as you get them, you might taste them because they get too strong.
I agree. The california scents are the best and cherry by far with the leather smell mixed together smells perfect!

sloban said:
A catfish under the seat ought to last a long time. :D

YOU JERK!!! You made me shoot friggin soda all over myself! :D

Honestly...I've found the best air freshner for me is Armani Mania cologne. lol. A couple squirts on the floor here and there and she smells nice all day. Sounds corny but at least it doesn't smell like an Evergreen Forest...no offense to you pine lovers. Pluse some of those air freshners are just way too strong for me.

Members online

No members online now.
Back