Behold!!!!

Please just say no to CF Eyelids!

why no to eyelids? I want them to cover up that retarded gap that the angel eyes have. Plus with the weird @ss smile the LSE grill gives I want the eyebrows t make the headlights look more aggressive so if I DO decide to do the red LED angel eyes to combine it with red LEDs in the lower grille so that when I switch the fogs on it will light up the angel eyes/grille lights for quite the appearance IF that if I decide to go that route but that is what I HOPE to do..just time and cash is the essense since I'm saving money as much as possible (since work is slow) and I'm trying to pay my student loans and car payment off as soon as possible (since massage school here is 15000 a year)

haha which one? the Gimme Gimme or I sit on Acid?

hell I'd play "Feel So Alive" when i'm gettin it on with out pics of my ls girls in the bedroom...the lead singer in bangin. Speaking of which that Cali girl hasn't been on nor posted pictures yet....

:shifty:

why no to eyelids? I want them to cover up that retarded gap that the angel eyes have. Plus with the weird @ss smile the LSE grill gives I want the eyebrows t make the headlights look more aggressive so if I DO decide to do the red LED angel eyes to combine it with red LEDs in the lower grille so that when I switch the fogs on it will light up the angel eyes/grille lights for quite the appearance IF that if I decide to go that route but that is what I HOPE to do..just time and cash is the essense since I'm saving money as much as possible (since work is slow) and I'm trying to pay my student loans and car payment off as soon as possible (since massage school here is 15000 a year)

im not against eyelids at all bro, I like em a lot actually... but not CF eyelids, especially on a light colored car. it just doesnt flow with anything on the front end. Just my .02. If you like em, you like em.

LSKONCEPTS.COM

they come as Carbon Fiber, Gloss Black, Or Chrome

pick your poison

Members online

No members online now.
Back