Before and After

GMAN

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to share some pics of the GMANjr's ride when we bought it, and now after some body work and a fresh coat of paint. Here are a few pics.
Before
cace_3.jpg

cfd1_3.jpg

d4a9_3.jpg

After
100_4484.JPG

100_4488.JPG

100_4487.JPG

So how much did that set you back, if you don't mind me asking?

Great job. I love a good before and after.

Those gold scripts look good with that color. I'm not too sure about the trunk key cover though. Too bad they couldn't have blended it in with the chrome strips better.

The paint and body work set me back about $800. They are friends of mine, and they gave me a hell of a deal. I am going to take off that gold trunk cover and put in a regular one. We also plan to replace the snowflakes as well.

I had a 93, that color, that got creamed by a woman who, out of nowhere, made a left in front of me, totaling it-found my 96 (red) a few weeks later, still liked my 93 more, loved that blue color...that looks great, really nice job, Gman

I think it's really cool that you guys have a cool father & son project! Not too much of that anymore these days.

yea, I had that blue on blue, it got killed-oh, I already said that....the Father and Son thing is great, class runs in the family, plus you can compete, see whose car gets and stays nicer, is quicker...that's cool.

Members online

Back