Before and After PICS

KC96LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Not a big deal, but I thought I would share. Every spring I pull the rims and do a little clean up and repaint. I deserve some crap about using the Duct tape but I already had it UP :) before I realized I didn't have any masking tape left, so I had to make do. I wiped everything down and then scuffed it up with some 300 grit SP. I used a quality brand Satin Black spray paint. Touched up the calipers a little bit to. Also put new lug nuts on. For the small amount of time it takes, I think it really makes a big difference. Will be doing the back wells tomorrow and putting on some new shocks.

013 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

015 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

014 [Desktop Resolution].JPG

016 [Desktop Resolution].JPG

018 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

Damnit Greg that was gonna be my surprise look what I did at the next meet! Freakin' Jedis with their mind reading.:D:D:D:D

Sorry about that. You'll have to come up with something else. That's a good thing though, just dig a little deeper. God knows these are never ending projects.

I use Krylon Fusion. The color is Satin Black, I think it looks better than Flat Black. Their Fusion paint is designed to bond to plastic. If you wash your wheel wells out every time you wash the car, along with wiping them down each time, it will continue to look good all summer.

That car is a thing of beauty. Look at his gallery if you haven't yet. And he aint BSing when he says he drives it. I see him allover town. Damn jedis.

Members online

No members online now.
Back