BBK's High-Volume Performance OEM-Style Fuel Pump

Sifrino3

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
bbk-1607_w.jpg

Overview​

Support your engine's fuel craving.

Fuel Pump, OEM-Style, Electric, 255 lph, 90 psi, Ford Mustang V8, Each

BBK's high-volume Performance OEM-style electric fuel pumps are great for stock applications, but they're designed to meet the increased fuel demands of modified engines, including those with turbos and nitrous. These easy-to-install, in-tank pumps are available in 110, 155, and 255 lph versions to help your modified engine meet its power potential. All pumps come with a new fuel strainer assembly.

* Vendor ~ BBK Performance parts
* Product Line ~ BBK High-Volume Performance OEM-Style Electric Fuel Pumps
* Free Flow Rate ~ 255 lph
* Maximum Pressure (psi) ~ 90 psi
* Inlet ~ Size Stock
* Inlet ~ Quantity Single
* Inlet ~ Attachment Stock
* Outlet ~ Size Stock
* Outlet ~ Quantity Single
* Outlet ~ Attachment Stock
* Quantity ~ Sold individually.
* Notes ~ (Not Specified)

Summit Racing Price Tag: $129.88

Do you still need to change the sock with that one? Is it reasonably priced, compared to the other high flow pumps out there?

JoshMcMadMac said:
Do you still need to change the sock with that one? Is it reasonably priced, compared to the other high flow pumps out there?
Yes, that's the Mustang sock. You can use it, but when the car gets to 1/4 tank or less, you're gonna starve the car for fuel when launching or taking a hard right turn. I know this all too well, as I broke the Lincoln sock and had no choice BUT to use the Mustang one.

I gotta think all the high flow pumps are about the same. I have a Walbro 190lph in mine that I got off of eBay for like a hundred bucks or so.

LSC SS said:
you can get a new Mark VII sock from NAPA for about $6.
I tried every parts store in a 30 mile radius of here and they all handed me the sock in the above picture....I know who I'm calling when I do my next swap :D

I happened to be in NAPA today and asked the guy about it, seems it is no longer available :( Still should be able to get it from FoMoCo though.

I finally recieved my fuel pump two gauges and three gauge cups. In the directions for the new fuel pump it says I need a tool by the name of, Spanner Wrench or Equivalant. What the hell is that!

LSC SS said:
I happened to be in NAPA today and asked the guy about it, seems it is no longer available :( Still should be able to get it from FoMoCo though.
No dice man, LONG discontinued wtf just like most parts!

damn sif, how the hell do you get the money for all this $hit you buy?

what kinda work? There's all kinds of things people consider work, for some it may be going out and bustin ass on a construction site, or a bus boy, dealin drugs, workin the street corners in a mini skirt, what do you do?

88mk7 said:
what kinda work? There's all kinds of things people consider work, for some it may be going out and bustin ass on a construction site, or a bus boy, dealin drugs, workin the street corners in a mini skirt, what do you do?

I where a dress hookin up!

Lets just say Customer Service. . . Trust me I don't get paid sh!t. Just gotta watch where you spend your money. Get a good bank account. Save for what you want. Not what you can get now. . .

Members online

Back