Bay Lake, MN - not related to anything LS

rainjacks

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Thought you guys might enjoy this. It is a video of my cousin cruising Bay Lake, MN. Watch the video to see what that is interesting.

YouTube- PM Snowmobiling Bay Lake (3rd Run, Part 2)

My brother-in-law is the guy taking the video. I'll be skiing that lake in a few months. Search it on YouTube and you'll see a number of videos of it.

:D

lol. That's crazy. I've seen guys do this in the winter time and skip the open water under a bridge or something. But nothing that far. Crazy how it planes out.

That's awesome! I thought up here was the only place that did that, glad to see there's some more guys out there like us. Any fish-cops around?

Cool. I've seen that a few times but only like pektel said, not actually riding in a lake

How fast did he get it up to, when he sat down and opened it up?

I'll ask and get back to you.

He was going over 70 according to the speedo on the snowmobile. I wonder how accurate it is on water though. The belt has to slip more than it does on snow which would make the reading appear higher than the actual speed. The chase boat doesn't go fast enough. When I'm up there later this summer I'll see if we can chase him in the Riva which can keep up without too much trouble.

Members online

Back