Bassani Exhaust for SALE!

camthman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Alright guys. Its officially for sale. I have no need for it now do to my TURBO build. I would prefer local however shipping can be done. Its all custom done, It would weld up two you two STOCK upper cats. Probably has 3000 miles on it.

I did the math...

2 bassani mufflers ($300.00)
2 aeroturbine resonators ($200.00)
Bassani X pipe ($150.00)
2 Stainless Dual wall tips ($150.00)
Custom Fab 2.5in piping ($300.00)

...amazing unique sound priceless

... But that adds up to $1100.00

650.00 plus shipping.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PRUlwI1Qis (remember this is WITHOUT CATS, if you buy the system it will weld up to your stock upper cats.)

Pics will be up soon.

I think only 2 people liked the way it sounded. Me being one of them. Everyone else was hating on the decell. If I had the money right now I would put a offer in on those mufflers.

I think only 2 people liked the way it sounded. Me being one of them. Everyone else was hating on the decell. If I had the money right now I would put a offer in on those mufflers.

Yeah I guess people dont understand that when their cats go on it will tame it down ALOT.

I understand that. I love the sound. I just don't have 650 bucks around right now...

I understand that. I love the sound. I just don't have 650 bucks around right now...

+1 and if I were to buy it I would like to use everthing instead of just going from my cats back which means more work & more money to mount it with my cats spliced in.

I would really love to buy it though.

AYE CAMTHMAN WHAT AREA OF BAKERSFIELD DO YOU LIVE BY? ARE YOU CLOSE TO VALLEY PLAZA (THE MALL)? i May be going over their to pick up my rims from my moms house, You think you can help me clear my lights? I Have zero experience on doing things like this on my own....

let me know..

awesome video.
good opening song, gotta love 311...
if i had a bunch of money to redo my exhaust i would get in on this...gl regardless...

Thanks everyone for the comments. Its a GREAT exhaust with High quality parts.

AYE CAMTHMAN WHAT AREA OF BAKERSFIELD DO YOU LIVE BY? ARE YOU CLOSE TO VALLEY PLAZA (THE MALL)? i May be going over their to pick up my rims from my moms house, You think you can help me clear my lights? I Have zero experience on doing things like this on my own....

let me know..

Hey man. I live about 10-15 away from there. You know where the marketplace is? Anyways.... Ive never cleared LS headlights before... sorry...

If you want to stop by and see my turbo setup or just chat let me know.

Bassani is the good stuff. Wish I hadn't already done an exhaust......good price too.

Hey man. I live about 10-15 away from there. You know where the marketplace is? Anyways.... Ive never cleared LS headlights before... sorry...

If you want to stop by and see my turbo setup or just chat let me know.

I'll Hit You up, also to check out the thing your selling maybe after i sell my rims i would have enough to get it. but i would let you know, also to check out your ride, cuz in pics it Looks DAM great!! i bet in person it looks betta!

I'll Hit You up, also to check out the thing your selling maybe after i sell my rims i would have enough to get it. but i would let you know, also to check out your ride, cuz in pics it Looks DAM great!! i bet in person it looks betta!

Ya man. Just let me know when your in town.

i'm Gonna be there 8th and 9th of august? you busy these days? If not i can prolly meet you up.

Ill most likely be in town. Hit me up when the date gets closer and Ill let you know.

Stock 17" gen 1 chrome 5 spoke. Going to ME!!!

And Don, cameron would be THE person to ask concerning how to package the wheels to prevent damage.

Well Maybe il take them to his house so he can package them himself? Camthman would you? also so he can take a look at them and tell you if they ok or not.

.... It takes ALOT of work to package them up correctly. Plus im not going to have all the stuff you need.

Members online

No members online now.
Back