'Barney Mobile' new shoes

1wykdmk8

LvC Dues Collector
Reaction score
'Barney Mobile' gets new shoes

Here is a pic of the new shoes for the 'Barney Mobile'. They are Yoko Avid V4s's in size 245/50/16....man do they look good on (will upload pix tomorrow....just got them on today, and could not find the cam....duhhhhh).

Here it is............

Barney_tires.JPG

Last edited:
Time for a burnout!!!!

Hey Ray, call me when you get a chance, I have a ? for you.

Here is what they look like on the car.....sitting normal, and sittin....well....LOOOOOW....is there any other way???

barneyshoes.JPG

barneyshoes (1).JPG

barneyshoes (2).JPG

barneyshoes (3).JPG

barneyshoes (4).JPG

barneyshoes(5).JPG

barneyshoes (6).JPG

JoshMcMadMac said:
Very nice, new rubber is always great. Why is it the "Barney Mobile"?

Because the car's color is purple and someone called it Barney like the first day I bought it.....and the name stuck.

That is what it will remain....for a while....until some mods are performed.

:Beer :steering

1wykdmk8 said:
Because the car's color is purple and someone called it Barney like the first day I bought it.....and the name stuck.

That is what it will remain....for a while....until some mods are performed.

:Beer :steering
Oh, alright. That makes sense. I guess the pictures on the computer don't really look purple to me at first glance. It's still a sweet ride.

JoshMcMadMac said:
Oh, alright. That makes sense. I guess the pictures on the computer don't really look purple to me at first glance. It's still a sweet ride.
Thanx.....Well....it is not 'Barney' purple, but it is sorta purple none the less. Kinda of a dark plum if you will. I have plans for the paint anyways....after I finish the necessary regular/custom bodywork that I have planned.

Members online

No members online now.
Back