Bank 1 IMRC

Drumlove521

LVC Member
Reaction score
What's up my beautiful people, I'm currently looking for a bank one imrc for my 98 Mark Viii, it's currently stuck closed. I've tried running seafoam through the brake booster to no avail and I'm having a hard time finding one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks dudes.

spray it with wd 40 or alike and work the link where it connects at the back top of the block. Work it back and forth with your hand to loosen it up. I had to push on mine pretty hard (passenger bank) but after I broke it loose, and worked it back and forth about 10 times, she has been Golden ever since.

I have the same issue with IMRC being closed. I think it's the driver side? Hard to tell. I've followed the cable to what I *think* is the passenger IMRC lever and it moves just fine though I'm not sure if it's the right part or not.. drivers side I can't reach at all... Difficult to tell what I'm moving around back there. Should it be moving up and down or front to back?

Where are they ? :oops:
1640989119049.png

Thanks.. This is what I've been pulling on (bottom to top) on the passenger side. Looks like it may be easier to snake my hand from passenger side to move the driver side.

Members online

No members online now.
Back