bad month for the Ls..

Silver LS8

LVC Member
Reaction score
crash three time in one month.. dec 13 chick on cell phone drive into my lane and wham 1500 worth of paint job.. new years night.. driving home windy night.. plastic dumper left in the middle of road and wind blows it right into same driver side door which i jsut got back the same day.. jan 10.. got car back from shop two days ago and wham.. waht happen SNOW PLOW run wild and rams into same driver side door.. my shop thinks i'm some dick head who doesnt knwo how to drive.. i jsut think this car wasnt meant for me.. i love the car but its been hell ever since i got this car.. i've only own it for one year an d its been in the shop over 15 time from minor to huge problems.. even had to call a lawyer about getting refund. b4 shop actaully fix the problem.. i'm always consider selling it .. 01 with 47k but flawless inside and out.. i take great care of it. hell wash and vacuum it almost every three days bc i love the car stlye and handling and performance.. this maybe my last and final entry as a member of the Lincoln forum.. I didnt want to do it but its costing me a huge headache.. its juts a bad omen.. would i consider gettting another LS.. HELL yeah i would if i was promise that i wouldve have to go through a year like this ever again. But my eyes are starting to set on the the 05 acura RL.. i minus well go back to my roots. i've been getting dirty looks from senoir citizen everytime i drive the LS anyhow..and its not bc of my driving bc i drive normal and always to the rules untill i have open road then whamm ..

I had a similar month like that back in 1990 with my Nissan 240SX. Three different collisions and none were my fault. The second collision happened in the back 40 of a parking lot. I took only one space and some one raked over the passenger door that was just repaired. 1 week later girl friend was driving the car and the passenger side was hit again 1 block from the first hit.

I kept the car for several more years and endured much more pain despite giving it all the TLC a car is due then some.

Dont let :q:q:q:q like that get to you. As long as u know it wasnt your fault its fine and you are a good driver. Hey You pay for insurance and u have everyright to use it when nessecary. Keep cruisin in the LS.

well i have and apt. for monday for the LS again .. this time its for the smell i've been getting when i turn on the heat .. we have around 8 inches of snow in upstate ny.. another reason why i'm depress about the LS is bc i cant drive the :q:q:q:qing car.. how can i appreciate iit if i'm not in it.. but whne i am .. i'm smiling.. - ?- Did anyone else put their car in for the recall about the rear seat not being up to par.. and oh yeah i hope i get the 04 navi agian for rental.. the they can keep the ls for as long as they want.. atleast till the snow goes away

Last edited:
Silver LS8 said:
Did anyone else put their car in for the recall about the rear seat not being up to par.. and oh yeah i hope i get the 04 navi agian for rental.. the they can keep the ls for as long as they want.. atleast till the snow goes away

There was one? Mine goes back tomorrow for a new something or other so the back seat will lock in the upright position and something with the passenger side mirror not working... stuff one would think they would find during the 100+ point "certification" process.

Members online

No members online now.
Back