bad ink stain??? on leather

Sivioke

LVC Member
Reaction score
So I have a leather seat that has what looks like a bad ink stain on it. NOt that big really but rather unsightly on light colored leather. Anyway I can't seem to get it out any suggestions for something that would be safe and not do any further damage to the seat?

THanks!!

Nothing is going to completly re-move the stain short of eating a hole thru the leather.you can try a pruduct called Goof Off made by Lilly Industries or anything with acetone in it ,but again you may just eat a hole in the seat,you might just want to get a seat cover or some dye and re-color it

I actually have some goof off which is an awsome product but I didn't want to try it because I was afraid it may damage the leather... they actually make a product called goof off 2 that is for...ah less durable material, like leather, and I tried it but it didn't do a thing.... guess I'll test the goof off one on an out of sight piece of leather and see what happens. If it doesn't damage it I will try it on my seat.

Thanks for the help this sites community is awesome!

Make sure you use some good vinyl/leather dressing(ie not armor all) right after the goof off because it will take all the oils out of the leather too

Members online

No members online now.
Back