Back from the track. Did better than expected:)

ga289stocker

LVC Member
Reaction score
image.jpgimage.jpg. It was a good night for racing. My first pass I bout had a heart attack. Went to clean the tires off at the lights she went into ETC fail safe mode. I turned a 18.54 at 70 mph. Got back to the pits turned her off and cooled down then it was fine. This r my other two runs. I was hoping to break 14's and was pleasantly surprised. Only mods r a CAI and the SCT torrie tunes. I just foot breaked her put car in D4.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Solid times. For comparison, my Mustang Bullitt ran a best of 14.2 @ 99mph with 1,200 miles on it; bone stock, with factory air filter & 35psi tires. That's impressive that with only light mods & lot more weight, an LS can run similar times to a brand new SN-95.

Solid times. For comparison, my Mustang Bullitt ran a best of 14.2 @ 99mph with 1,200 miles on it; bone stock, with factory air filter & 35psi tires. That's impressive that with only light mods & lot more weight, an LS can run similar times to a brand new SN-95.

Yeah, I was thinking maybe Mid-high 14's with a good start. I will say I had been driving the car around on the "Economy" tune for MPG. I switched to the "Agressive" tune the day before going to the track and it really seemed to firm up the shift points and felt quicker. I'd love to get in the 13's n/a but its my wife's d/d. I really just wanted to see what it would do. Probably won't run it again. I also put her on the scale at the track, car alone was 3720lbs.

Members online

No members online now.
Back