B-Pillar inserts

00NORCAL V8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Thinking of buying those inserts from lskconcepts and was wanting some feedback. I think the color of my car is ceramic white - should I stick with black or go for the color match? TIA.

Well, if you want the color match I'd recommend buying them now. I will be discontinuing the colors with the new style I have now. The new style comes in gloss black or Real Carbon Fiber only. They are a plastic type of item that sticks to the existing b-pillar. They are paintable if you wish to do that but I won't offer that unfortunately. Pricing has not been set as of yet.

I think the Ceramic White B-Pillars look though.

GrayGhost1 said:
Well, if you want the color match I'd recommend buying them now. I will be discontinuing the colors with the new style I have now. The new style comes in gloss black or Real Carbon Fiber only. They are a plastic type of item that sticks to the existing b-pillar. They are paintable if you wish to do that but I won't offer that unfortunately. Pricing has not been set as of yet.

I think the Ceramic White B-Pillars look though.
They are 45.00 per side? Are you describing the new style or the color matched when you say stick on plastic?

00NORCAL V8 said:
They are 45.00 per side? Are you describing the new style or the color matched when you say stick on plastic?
What is on my site now is $45 per set which includes 6 pieces. The new plastic version will only be available in gloss black or real carbon fiber.

GrayGhost1 said:
What is on my site now is $45 per set which includes 6 pieces. The new plastic version will only be available in gloss black or real carbon fiber.
So I can go to that site and order them today? And for 45.00 I get all pieces to do both sides? I appreciate your help.

00NORCAL V8 said:
So I can go to that site and order them today? And for 45.00 I get all pieces to do both sides? I appreciate your help.
I got your order today. Thanks. I'll process it over the weekend once I get back in town.

Nope, there is a slight difference that you would be able to tell.

Members online

Back