Awesome

Chadly

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Got the X3 in the mail today, hooled it up and WOW! Its definitely better than before. I had a single program sct chip i got in 2003 and hadnt updated it to match my mods since then. Lonnie at blueovalchips.com did a fantastic job with the tune and I like the fact there are options I can play with too. Not to mention his customer service is top notch. Thank you Lonnie! I reccomend the X3 to anyone looking for a tuner. Its almost like a whole new car.

I have an X2 from Lonnie and am happy with it. I am going to get a new tune(I will definitly need one with the next round of mods) to at least get it up and running until it goes on the dyno or go with the PRP. Lonnie is a good guy though.

SCT makes good products and Lonnie definately knows how to tune these cars... when you gonna take it out to the track? Also, did you keep your IMRCs when swapping to the Cobra intake? What about the EGR?

IMRC's are there, EGR is gone.

Gonna go to the track sometime I hope, closest one is 3 hours away :( I am excited to see what my times are. My best time was a 14.6 but I have done an Xpipe and intake and the X3 since then, it feels faster thats for sure.

HAHAHA... I wish our cars responded to a tune the way a diesel does! That would be sweeeeeeeet...

Members online

No members online now.
Back