Aviator brakes & abs sensor

ntec

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I needed to do my front brakes on my 2003 lincoln aviator .I bought cross drilled rotors did the fronts .Now to do the rears there is a nut on the outside of the rotor does anyone know what size it is I want to know which socket iI should buy.Also my ABS light is coming on and off anyone else had this problem.:confused:

I needed to do my front brakes on my 2003 lincoln aviator .I bought cross drilled rotors did the fronts .Now to do the rears there is a nut on the outside of the rotor does anyone know what size it is I want to know which socket iI should buy.Also my ABS light is coming on and off anyone else had this problem.:confused:

Thanx for the non responces I figured it out.

Cents

Cool
cool2.gif
!
I'm thinking about putting crossed drilled and slotted rotors all around my Aviator too. I did it on my last two vehicles and the first one we put them on backwards and I had a vibration in the brake pedal . Plus most rotors you should clean before installing.

Do a picture if you can ?

Cool
cool2.gif
!
I'm thinking about putting crossed drilled and slotted rotors all around my Aviator too. I did it on my last two vehicles and the first one we put them on backwards and I had a vibration in the brake pedal . Plus most rotors you should clean before installing.

Do a picture if you can ?

Got to take some pics had problems posting them before as for the brakes It cost me $450 .4 cross drilled rotors wagner super quiet front and rear pads & parking brake shoes. Did all the work myself.:D

"Plus most rotors you should clean before installing."

What/how should I clean them? I've never done anything to the rotors prior to install, but those were going on :q:q:q:qty cars. Should I do anything extra for the Aviator?

Members online

No members online now.
Back